Sunday 19 October 2008

live

little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse. -- Robert A. Heinlein --


still had some Cosmo Cricket left from the last layout. {fyi: i still have enough left for more layouts} it was more fun to create another layout than it was to clean my mess from the day before.

i saw a tutorial on using Prima flowers. and i thought, "why buy when i can make myself?!" but instead of fabric, i used paper scraps. i loved it! loved it so much i'll defnitely do it again. but the dots around the paper flower? not so much.

that red paper strip. i had orginally punched and embossed this when i was putting together my last layout...then i trimmed it off the paper because i thought it was a bit more feminine that what i was wanting...but it came in so handy for this layout!!! yipee!!!


i edged the acrylic butterfly with my AC brown slicker pen. love that tool!
and my last touch. hadn't used tags on a layout for a long time. besides i totally {heart} those litle paper clips from 7Gypsies.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog Roxanne...I've been missing out!! :) This layout is absolutely incredible and I love your prima knock-offs using paper...even better than the real thing! I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin