Monday 18 May 2009

grow

Graphic45 is one of my most favourite companies right now. i can be pretty pathetic at times. i could not bear to cut apart this paper. it was tough enough to choose what part of the paper to hide!



in the end, i was happy with my choice. although it is tempting to buy another clean sheet and just frame it as is!!





Eve Johnson sells these adorable paper flowers in her etsy shop: evalicious
i do not sell mine! but i loved her idea, so i used my own stash to make some of my own. not as cool as hers! she is Canadian....and recently had some publicity in Creating Keepsakes....and on at least one pro blog...way to go!!





i glued cream cardstock behind my photo, then used my Fiskars Deckle Edge scissors to trim the edges. some pigment ink added some dimension to the cut edges. a fun way to dress up a "modern" photo. wouldn't it have looked cool if i had taken the time to photoshop the photo itself?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin