Friday, 17 July 2009


from the previous post...."a" is done with Adobe PSE7 and "b" is done with Picnik.

i was doing more playing around in PSE7 this week.

the shade under his hat is a bit of a problem. but aside from that, it was fun to work with!

i used lots of layers for the photo itself. enhancing the hue/saturation levels and colours.

then some brushes to create the scratched appearance.

and i managed to finish two scrapbook pages yesterday! i'll share those after the weekend. daily routines are starting to emerge......yay for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin