Friday 11 June 2010

a few weeks ago i was invited to a Stella & Dot home jewelry party. i am not really a huge jewelry person. but apparently i like it more than i realized?!

i find myself wondering when it will arrive? when i can wear it? to what?

yes. shocked me!

as i checked out their line for little girls {Miss K is still too young i think...in this price point anyway!} i noticed the lovely little flower clips.....



and they totally reminded me of this flower i recently learned to make....

Photobucket


then began the filing of new ideas in my brain!


i am seeing this type of flower in lots of places these days.


i learned to create that flower by following a link that brought me to a cute home blog. she has some really cool and fun ideas.

go here to learn how Nancy made these lovely fabric flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin