Thursday 16 February 2012

beauty


i am excited to head to Urban Scrapbook and host the demo night again. i look forward to seeing returning faces and new faces who come to check us out. it is a highlight for me.

the tag itself is very simple. sometimes we need that!

Photobucket

the fun part is the flower. so simple. yet creates a statement. there are some variations of this flower as well. a great opportunity to mix new and old product to create something unique.

Photobucket

tissue paper is still trendy. how about mixing it with burlap?


i am also over the moon excited about the brand new Silhouette Cameo that came in this week. tonight is the first time i've been able to get to the store to pick mine up. i cannot contain my enthusiasm. i've had my eye on this machine since early December....wanting it since January...and now they have arrived! even my kids are anxious....that tells you how much i have been talking about it at home. heehee!!

off to get my kids from school, then off to the store. hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. omgosh! that is cute!!
    I have a linky up on my blog to you here.. http://kristietaylor.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html
    thanks again for the blog love!
    Hugs Kristie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin