Tuesday 30 March 2010

love

the 7Gypsies Printer Trays are all the rage lately.

i have been looking for an excuse to purchase one.

i think i found it!

take a look over at the Prima Marketing blog....

the first one i have seen before, i think. i love it. but those are a lot of flowers! it is a pricier version was my initial thought. then i reminded myself that a nice home decor item like that would be even more expensive if i found it in a specialty store. with the added bonus of having made it myself. it really has me tempted and thinking hard about a version for me. Julie is sooo talented!


i do love the second version posted. Amy has some incredible talent. it is more common to see them done in this way.


Scrapbook & Cards Today also had a cool version made by Kerry McRorie. {although it also makes me want to buy a plane ticket out of here to someplace ultra cool}


so many ideas, just not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin